Friday, November 5, 2010

My Daily Life

Okay so
Guess What!
I go to school
WHAT!!!!
But anyway, I am not the friendless loser at school, nor am I the really popular girl that every one likes
I am an average person.
But I wasn't always like that, I used to be the popular girl at my school, with a boyfriend, lots of friends, and a stalker
ya I know, the stalker part is really creepy. But thats not me now. But ever since I started posting videos on my new account, my life has been changing a little bit. Like a couple weeks ago.....
I was eating lunch with friends, then the bell rang to go to my next period, and then this guy at my school comes up to me and asks "Hey, um Im going to Wild Berry today after school, and I was wondering if you wanna come with me, one of your videos really turned me on"
That is one really retarded way to ask some one out!!!! I mean really turned me on!? No one says that anymore, and besides it wasn't real, I mean the way he said it made look like he was dare by some random kid to ask me out, mainly because he was. So I come back saying "Really which video?" Which is supposed to make his mind go blank, which is basicly what happened, but then he turned and ran, such a freak! but yeah thats what happened, it kinda made me laugh after my friends retelling what happened to me. But yeah thats all I have to say Right now so bye!

1 comment:

  1. I know that is not true i go to your school LOLZ

    From

    Your secret admirer

    P.S. i am who you will never guess

    ReplyDelete