Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My fave youtubers!

K, so Im blooging today! I wanted to make this quick post because I wanted to tell the world to subscribe to the following channels(but if you dont have youtube, then please dont read this)
  • POTENTiALLYtory(she needs to hit a TON of subs)
  • RazberryCripzii(she needs to hit 14000 subscribers)
  • kkfan1999(she really needs to catch up on subscribers)
  • Popprincess1011(she needs youtube partnership)
  • and last but not least: me! dawnsninja(I really need to catch up on subscribers)

So yeah, please subscribe to those channels, and me.PEACE OUT!

2 comments:

  1. I look it yall up! But in the meantime, you might enjoy my blog where I feature hit youtubers. If I like your videos I'll probably put you up. See ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. k, thanx! but Im not a hit youtuber yet, but i hope 2 be one someday!

    ReplyDelete